Saturday, February 7, 2009

1st -- Raye

I'm a cloud..

I'm trapped between the sun and the ground.

When I get too near to the sun, each part of my existence, one by one, got burned away.

When I get too near to the ground, it will crush my source of life into smaller, smaller, pieces.

The sun needs me to protect the ground from it's hot temperature.

The ground needs me to give a lot of protection when it's being harmed by another being.



As a cloud, I can't neither move forward nor backward. If I get too far away, one of them will try to catch me, and then, I will never ever be able to say 'no'. I can only watch, and keep my eyes of those two, the very precious.


But then I realize... Who even care about this not-important-cloud? Every time a cloud is seen, there are only bad happenings. I tried to cover my appearance. Disguise myself as another being. It's painful. Really painful. But I won't be like those rain cloud, who will pour out their sadness into the ground. I'd rather bare with it. Even if I'm being crushed pieces by pieces. Even if I want to.... I still can't....

No comments: